Sunday, July 15, 2007

Mah Cronies !

Friend. Pal. Amigo. Buddy. Chum.....So many words...All for the same - the most valuable possessions one can ever have - or as some wise soul said, "One mind in two bodies". For me, my friends means much more...The best gifts I could ever get. So I dedicate this very first blog of mine (leave apart that stupid introduction), to my best pals, my partners in crime - if I ever committed one :)

Freond, as it originated. "Love incarnate". Someone whom you can trust your life with. Trust, that is returned. Relationship "Perfecto"....

Though there are so many people, I've known since childhood whom I care about, whom I can relate with, with that beautiful word, but some people are special - whom you cherish to have known all along. And here are those special angels of mine......

Sharma Ji "The precious one" - Coolness, calmness, composure - now that's what this guy is all about. Vivek can be the life of any group. With the all the maturity inside him, he's the one whom everybody likes to look upon. And he's always there for you..

Shubham "The coolest one" - I still remember that first Watch Out meeting where this smart chap introduces himself as The coolest one - Kelvinator :) Shubhi, is still like dat. Alvs having a cool attitude towards life. Now this guy taught me an endless list of things. Living for more than marks and grades, its the first thing I can take out from Shubham's guidebook. The great adventures college life had to offer, I would have been so unaware of them had this guy not been there. And ya, ofcourse he introduced me to his unique colored dressing sense ranging from Purple to green to ..... :)

Kislay "The cutest one" - Mr. Chinku has always been the cute guy of our grp. His "Kya kad dahe ho" is like really cute. Had some really gr8 time with him Down Under. And to some hand, this guy had a hand in me landing with that offer. Not that he ever realized it. Love u Kisi!

Aarti "The Sweetest One" - This lady is all about living life king size. Full of energy and life. I wonder how can somebody be so charming and vivacious. I really cherish her friendship. Thanks dudette for being there.

Arun "The One who'll always stand up for you" - I guess I can say nothing more than that. If there is one guy, who'll always be there to help you in the worse of time, its the Prince of Seodha. :P

Swami "The knowledgable one" - Swamiji is all about maturity, knowledge, philosophy. He and Sharma are like the advice center of our group. Always has some unique views about everything, most of which tend to be wrong :P but still everybody loves Swami, the bond.!

Six people that have totally made me change. Six people I never ever expect to forget in my life. Six people without whom life would have been tasteless. Six people which made things look brighter and beautiful.

My eyes become all sad and deep thoughts take over when I even have to think of life in college without these guys. Hope our friendship continues for ages!!!

No comments: