Saturday, July 14, 2007

For the very first time!!

A blog is something which is least expected outta guys like me…But still, I do write sometimes…Its like, sometimes you feel like sharing your feelings with anybody, except for a lifeless paper may be. Or as my keyboard knows better, how I beat the hell outta it to create some really sentimental piece of MS-Word file….

A paras or two, scribbled down and dumped away in some unnoticed folder on my comp - dats how its always been. I've been reading a lot of random blogs lately...So decided to create my own too...Still I don’t write that well…Guess, the Shakespeare in me hasn't come to life yet.

The funny blogspot address – ‘A Bugs Tale‘ .. I wanted to name it ‘A bugs life’..But some stupid moron, who has left blogging long back since 2004, wanted to ruin my happiness. I like this name newayz…‘BUGS’ - My nickname, dats Ridhi's gift! Dunno if this was inspired by that movie that really bugs me or if it was from dat cute ‘Bugs Bunny’…Wateva..Who cares!! But thx Ridhi, for the nice name. Saved me some time to think about a decent name....

As for this beautiful image, something very characteristic of me - "Pessimism", so perfectly depicted by the setting sun. N wat can be better than to put something you captured urself. Photographer indeed, I am... :D

N ya, there is something peculiar about the title as well…Insane but true. Coz most of d feelings I pen down are the ones which are like really sentimental.

Retrospection - My favorite past time

And when I retrospect, something really crazy takes me over…A profusion of emotions – Happiness, Sweet memories, Bad memories, Sadness. I do laugh at times at the silliest of things I’ve done. Even shed a tears or two at times.

Hey, if somebody was reading all this, and felt like banging their head somewhere, then its not my fault. I had already warned you…No words of wisdom here! :P

1 comment:

Ridhi said...

hey this is really cute!!i must say!
as always!the way u rite is so damn candid nd honest man!
must say!
nd yea...i m no less wella re!
Jus been upto some shoppin lately!Girls can barely live without it u see! ;)

newys...welcome to this world!

keep blogging!
and thnks for my mention there :P